This is a recipe that I created last year, but need to relocate it, so I’m sharing it again!
So, I started with the homemade PURE bars recipe, but wanted to make a blueberry version like I can buy at the store. OMG!!!! Best ever!
1 c. cashews
1 1/4 c. walnuts (could use almonds or pecans), divided
1 c. pitted medjool dates (get the big container at Costco)
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
1/2 c. thawed, frozen blueberries (fresh would be awesome in the summer)
1 tsp. vanilla
olive oil (just enough to moisten the dough, as necessary)
1. Grind nuts in food processor. Take out 1/2 c. to reserve for end.
2. Add dates and process.
3. Add in remaining ingredients, except olive oil.
4. Process until you have a moist dough. Add a little olive oil and process again.
5. Refrigerate dough for 20 min. or so, until it is easy to form into dough balls.
6. Roll balls into remaining nuts to make easier to handle.
7. Refrigerate whatever doesn’t get devoured immediately…Enjoy!